Pages

Breaking News!

[12/06/2011] Rumor - Hokkaido48 seems to be in work. A real estate agent in Sapporo explained that AKB48 staff have recently came to look for a unit.
[09/06/2011] Queen of AKB48 of all times - Maeda Atsuko regain her throne. Congrats! Oshima yuko takes 2nd place. Team B Captain Kashiwagi Yuki takes third placing.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

*Shocking news* AKB48 commencing their first ever overseas theater in Singapore!



For those hardcore fans, probably this is old news. But well, AKB48 are commencing their first overseas theater flagship in Singapore here! Yep you never heard me wrong and probably some fans will have the same doubt. Why Singapore? They have already started a official shop in Hong Kong and definitely will have a bigger fan volume over there. This is something I wouldn't understand.However since it's going to be held in my own country, I guess I won't be digging in too much for the reasons. Not only AKB48 but NMB48, SDN48 and SKE48 will also be making their way down here in subsequent shows (After the first show).

Ever since I heard this news, I could sense that a small part of Japan has already been planted on here. Not only us, but Japanese natives who live in Singapore could finally catch a glimpse of their own people perform here and yes! on a regular basis which is 2 times per month 24 times a year. (Yes i still could remember well on the Japanese kids that was cheering on behind me during the STGCC AKB48 mini concert);)

Who will be here? The Senbatsu girls? Well, i guess we will be finding out on the 15th of May. I do hope Oshima Yuko will at least come once.=3

If i am correct, AKB48 is the first ever pop group to start an overseas theater. Please correct me if I am wrong.;)

*Stay tune for more news on the ticket sales and coverage on first ever theater!(which means I will definitely be down there to give my support!)

No comments:

Post a Comment