Pages

Breaking News!

[12/06/2011] Rumor - Hokkaido48 seems to be in work. A real estate agent in Sapporo explained that AKB48 staff have recently came to look for a unit.
[09/06/2011] Queen of AKB48 of all times - Maeda Atsuko regain her throne. Congrats! Oshima yuko takes 2nd place. Team B Captain Kashiwagi Yuki takes third placing.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My story starts when I fall in love with Ultraman.

Ultraman means a lot to me when i was still a kido (Ultraseven to be exact). And fortunately, my affinity with Made-in-Japan doesn't stops here. The super big sized hero symbolized justice. When I got to know Japan Drama, it had heartfelt stories that could make me cry. Then came Anime, which inputs creativity and laughter into my head. Ayumi and Namie came along too to teach me how to enjoy Jpop. And so much more that till this date, I am so attached to Japan.

By now, Everyone should know that Japan has been hit by an enormous 9 Magnitude earthquake that has caused 3000 + death and thousands more missing. And the last thing that they want to know is their nuclear plant suffering a meltdown and yet they have it. Causing people to evacuate from ground zero. I am sure there are workers that are risking their life getting contacted with radiations to stop the spreading. You have my respect.

My purpose of posting this is hoping that there will be more awareness that thousands are left stranded without a proper home nor food.
These are some of the links that I will putting up here. Help in anyway you could. Please help Japan.

Singapore Red Cross

Donations through Itunes

American Red Cross through FaceBook

Japanese Red Cross through Google crisis response

Person Finder : 2011 Japan Earthquake

No comments:

Post a Comment