Pages

Breaking News!

[12/06/2011] Rumor - Hokkaido48 seems to be in work. A real estate agent in Sapporo explained that AKB48 staff have recently came to look for a unit.
[09/06/2011] Queen of AKB48 of all times - Maeda Atsuko regain her throne. Congrats! Oshima yuko takes 2nd place. Team B Captain Kashiwagi Yuki takes third placing.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Random Posting

My nephew is coming out and this uncle wannabe is pretty excited.

Hope to see him soon but which I think not in a short time as I had plans to buy a ticket for my mum to go and visit her grandson while I will be staying behind to look after the mischievous chinchillas. Oh well, a big burn in my pocket as I have just checked out the flight cost to Australia. It is not cheap and to make it for stress for my wallet, I also intend to buy a refrigerator for my mum too. Tsk tsk.

But all in all, it was definitely worth the money as all mums are the greatest mum in the world and my mum is no exceptional.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment