Pages

Breaking News!

[12/06/2011] Rumor - Hokkaido48 seems to be in work. A real estate agent in Sapporo explained that AKB48 staff have recently came to look for a unit.
[09/06/2011] Queen of AKB48 of all times - Maeda Atsuko regain her throne. Congrats! Oshima yuko takes 2nd place. Team B Captain Kashiwagi Yuki takes third placing.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A folly of mistake

Awaiting for this char siew rice to be placed on my desk, when this grandma came by to asked if i wan some tissues. ( As you are all aware, it's those 3 pack for 1 dollars)

I turn around immediately smiled and said no. When grandma walks away, I had a good 5 secs pause and i thought ' She is so old and i still don't even want to buy from her? Why?'

I tried to look around again but i can't find that grandma.

After the incident, i told myself, next time before you want to reject someone, have a good idea of who is approaching you. damm!=(


No comments:

Post a Comment