Pages

Breaking News!

[12/06/2011] Rumor - Hokkaido48 seems to be in work. A real estate agent in Sapporo explained that AKB48 staff have recently came to look for a unit.
[09/06/2011] Queen of AKB48 of all times - Maeda Atsuko regain her throne. Congrats! Oshima yuko takes 2nd place. Team B Captain Kashiwagi Yuki takes third placing.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sneakers



Ever thought of what kind of footwear do you like to wear or have in mind since small? Well, i love sneakers @ first sight. Basically Sneakers have a few different designs unlike the only ones you see in this image( Addidas is one of the brand i don't find it suitable for me).

The first ever brand i have own is from Converse..Been wearing them since secondary school days. I still remember i had a white one( In my days we could only wear white, makes me felt a bit jealous of current kids who can wear fanciful sport shoes)

I remembered 10 years down the road i have been wearing converse only sneakers, only to add a new brand called Everlast. The sneakers that they produced are kinda like converse ones. Good thing about it - its cheaper than Converse. The bad point? - Neverlast long. Currently my shoe rack holds 6 sneakers..Been wanting to add 1 more to my rack. This time a different brand from Converse or Everlast...Kappa maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment