Pages

Breaking News!

[12/06/2011] Rumor - Hokkaido48 seems to be in work. A real estate agent in Sapporo explained that AKB48 staff have recently came to look for a unit.
[09/06/2011] Queen of AKB48 of all times - Maeda Atsuko regain her throne. Congrats! Oshima yuko takes 2nd place. Team B Captain Kashiwagi Yuki takes third placing.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Batam 2011



Finally I got a chance to step on this Singapore alike island called Batam. This trip was organised by Hime Sama. It's situated quite near to Singapore taking around 1hr duration to reach there.

As you can see on the photo, my lovely friends with me on this wonderful trip.


On this island, I was rather shocked to see the already extinct A&W in Singapore. Oh man, i missed this fast food restaurant so much.The popular food and beverage that they sell in this fast food restaurant are called the curly fries and root beer float.


A&W!;)


Interior


Counter


Gabriel


However to my dismay, this A&W outlet runs out of curly fries and making it worse, I can't get on my hands on the fish burger either. In the end, my friends and I had to settle for a rather forced lunch by the staffs. A forced lunch was concluded by me as It seems that other than us, the rest of the customers had 2 piece chicken lunch too.


Hime Sama taking a photo with A&W bear


No curly fries and fish burger.;(



After lunchy, we went to walk around the shopping mall. There are a lot of cosmetic shops around and the usual departmental store in it. They also had a supermarket underneath the shopping mall located @ B1.


Outside the shopping mall


B1


Supermarket


The Arcade


Loitering around the vicinity


The shopping mall

After we have done shopping, we head to the massage center which is also very well my first virgin massage. The experience was rather bad as I had diarrhea after the massage session and my feet were aching. Perhaps I had too much toxic in my body. Rather than complaining about the stomachache i had, maybe I should thank them for clearing my toxic. lol


Aftereffect of the massage : diarrhea ;(






No comments:

Post a Comment