Pages

Breaking News!

[12/06/2011] Rumor - Hokkaido48 seems to be in work. A real estate agent in Sapporo explained that AKB48 staff have recently came to look for a unit.
[09/06/2011] Queen of AKB48 of all times - Maeda Atsuko regain her throne. Congrats! Oshima yuko takes 2nd place. Team B Captain Kashiwagi Yuki takes third placing.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

This week event

WOW! This week has some interesting events coming up near you! That is if you happen to be a geek or otaku!


World of warcraft : Catalysm

This awesome expansion will be release on December 7th which is either today or tomorrow in Singapore. It's time to level a brand new ferocious Worgen (Alliance) or the cunning little goblin (Horde). Antagonist for this expac will be Deathwing. Heard to be the final boss.

I have been a wow player for almost 3 years now. Time really flies. For this expac, i will be retiring from raiding and plays casually (questing or pking around).Committing myself to the schedule isn't fun and trust me, it is stressful too =P Being around in Arashi guild for 2 years plus has gradually making the game not being a game anymore but a medium to know more valuable friends.

If you happen to play on server dreamaul or if you are interested in raiding, feel free to pst me.
Characters : Jubeiyuki, Jubeinaomi, Ashleywinter
Or visit my guild website : www.arashi-guild.com


STGCC 2010

Event will be starting this Friday and one of the main highlights that I will only be interested in is AKB48. Though I will be going down to support them. I strongly want to remind everyone that i am not a fan. I don't buy their CDs, posters, books on them. Don't attend their concert. lol

However I do feel they are really kawaii and Bishoujo. Was kind of disappointed while they were the no.1 pop group in Japan, attendance in the previously held AFAX was minimal. So coming down am I (tagging hime sama along;) to support them!

Other than AKB48, there will be the usual cosplayers coming down. Famous comic artists will be coming down too.
Do check out their website for more information!

http://www.facebook.com/singaporetgcc

No comments:

Post a Comment