Pages

Breaking News!

[12/06/2011] Rumor - Hokkaido48 seems to be in work. A real estate agent in Sapporo explained that AKB48 staff have recently came to look for a unit.
[09/06/2011] Queen of AKB48 of all times - Maeda Atsuko regain her throne. Congrats! Oshima yuko takes 2nd place. Team B Captain Kashiwagi Yuki takes third placing.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sushi Tei Outing

Brought my mum to Sushi Tei to eat(Just got my Bonus) keke....


おかさん 本当に 嬉しい よ ねMy mum is so happy...keke^^


One of my most favourite dish! guess what is that?hohoho....


Another salmon sushi! Perhaps i am having too much salmon...lol


My ramen! doesnt taste too good though>< i think i have ordered a wrong dish..sob~~


My mum scares of raw salmon...see whats she going for now?


もう 一回!^^


The belt of delicious delicacies!!


Chef -たち がんばって そう です!! The chefs seem to be hard @ work...


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment